The Maybank Scholarship Programme aims to provide full sponsorship for high quality students in local and foreign premier universities. It is part of the Group's human capital development strategy to ensure a pool of leaders who can help Maybank achieve its vision as a regional financial services leader.
- Full sponsorship (tuition fees, accommodation, laptop and allowances)
- Employment with Maybank after studies.
- Not more than 23 years of age.
- Obtained admission to, or currently pursuing full-time Bachelor's degree.
- Obtained minimum 2 As or its equivalent in STPM / Foundation / Pre-U or minimum CGPA of 3.00 in University.
- Leadership experience in at least 3 co-curricular activities (high school onwards).
- Individuals with high energy who seek a challenging and rewarding career upon graduation.
To be announced
6th January - 11th February 2012
6th January 2012
Maybank Scholarship Award is available in 2 categories:
- Overseas: Students who obtained admission to or currently pursuing full-time degree overseas
- Local: Students who obtained admission to or currently pursuing full-time degree in local public and private universities.
- Investment Studies
- Actuarial Science
- Syariah Studies & Islamic Banking
- Human Resource
- General Management
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Risk Management
Please Email us the application at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
*Terms and conditions apply
Daedline : 11th February 2012
Malayan Banking Berhad
14th Floor, Menara Maybank
100, Jalan Tun Perak
50050 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Tel: 603-2070 8833