This is open to students who will be undertaking full time first degree courses at the preferred Malaysian and JPA approved international universities based in Malaysia.
Preferred Degree Discipline
- Any Technical Engineering or Geosciences Discipline
- Strong leadership skills and active participation in extracurricular activities such as societies and clubs, sports, etc.
- Not presently holding other scholarship/loans.
- Disabled Identification Card certified by Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat (where applicable)
- Consistently strong academic achievements as follows:For Undergraduate studies
- Strong academic results in the STPM (minimum 3A+ or A- & 1B) or A-Levels (minimum 2A’s & 1B)
- Minimum of 3.5 CGPA at Matriculation / Diploma level
Applications may be submitted based on the latest semester results (for Matriculation, Diploma and ‘A’ Levels students) or trial examination results (for STPM students).
Shell Malaysia reserves the right to verify the information provided. Shell Malaysia aims to reflect the diversity of the communities it works in and will award the scholarships on this basis.
*Please refer to the list below for preferred Malaysian Public and Private Universities.
Deadline : Please submit your application before February 12th, 2012. All applications are to be submitted online.
Shell Malaysia Ltd.
Bangunan Shell Malaysia
Changkat Semantan, Damansara Heights
P.O. Box 11027, 50732 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2095 9144
Tel: 1-800-88-3899 (Tollfree)
Fax: 03-2091 2957