Every year, we offer a number of scholarships to support students in achieving their personal goals and ambitions.Malaysian students planning to pursue full-time undergraduate studies (1st degree course) tenable at recognised universities in Malaysia or Overseas are eligible to apply. Applications for the Shell Malaysia Scholarships 2012 are now open.Disabled students are encouraged to apply.
This will be offered to students who plan to pursue their studies at the following universities and in these fields, in the United Kingdom or United States:
List of preferred overseas universities and degree disciplines:
- Imperial College London – Geosciences, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology – Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering
- exas A&M University – Petroleum Engineering only
- University of Bristol – Geosciences, Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering
- University of Cambridge – Geosciences, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- University of Sheffield – Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Strong leadership skills qualities and active participation in extracurricular activities such as societies and clubs, sports, etc.
- Not presently holding other scholarship/loans.
- Disabled Identification Card certified by Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat (where applicable)
- Consistently strong academic achievements as follows:
- Strong academic results in the STPM Trial Examination (minimum 3A+ or A- & 1B) or A-Levels Forecast Results (minimum 2A's & 1B)
- Minimum of 3.5 CGPA at Matriculation / Diploma level
Deadline : Please submit your application before February 12th, 2012. All applications are to be submitted online.
Shell Malaysia Ltd.
Bangunan Shell Malaysia
Changkat Semantan, Damansara Heights
P.O. Box 11027, 50732 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2095 9144
Tel: 1-800-88-3899 (Tollfree)
Fax: 03-2091 2957