The Malaysian Association of Private Colleges & Universities (MAPCU) in partnership with theSun will be awarding RM5.13 million worth of scholarships. The scholarships will cover tuition fee for courses at participating universities and colleges
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens.
- Applicants must posses good academic results in SPM/’O’ Level, UEC and/or STPM/’A’ Level examinations or equivalent.
- Applicants must qualify to gain admission to the participating institution for the relevant course.
- Applicants must be active in sports and/or co-curricular activities.
- Applicants must possess leadership qualities and be self-motivated.
- Applicants must financially deserving.
- Applicants must not already be in receipt of any scholarships, financial aid or award from other educational institutions or organizations.
- Applicants must abide by the terms and conditions of theSun-MAPCU Scholarship.
- Applicants must abide by other terms and conditions of the awarding institution, including any bond required.
- The scholarship quantum shall be in the form of tuition fee waiver for the duration of the course as determined by MAPCU institutions.
- The scholarship is for students to pursue courses in Malaysia at participating institutions or those specified by MAPCU institutions.The scholarship specifically does not cover any fees etc. which may relate to studies overseas unless specified by MAPCU institutions.
- The scholarship shall be for the duration of the course as specified by each MAPCU institution . Students already enrolled at participating institutions may also apply. The students' scholarship shall be for the remaining part of their course.
- theSun-MAPCU Higher Education Scholarship Fund holder shall not receive any scholarship offered by other educational institutions or organizations.
- On all matters pertaining to theSun-MAPCU Higher Education Scholarship Fund, the decision(s) of theSun-MAPCU Higher Education Scholarship Fund Awarding Committee (and relevant participating institution, as appropriate) shall be final and binding. No correspondences will be entertained.
- Applicants may apply for scholarships to a maximum of two MAPCU institutions, but are entitled to only one scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients are also subjected to other terms and conditions as may be decided by the participating MAPCU institutions.
- Terms and conditions of theSun-MAPCU Higher Education Scholarship Fund may be modified and amended from time to time as deemed appropriate by the theSun-MAPCU Higher Education Scholarship Fund Awarding Committee.
- Scholarship holders must pass all examinations and maintain good academic standing; participate in the institution's sports, co-curricular and other activities in order to maintain their scholarship status.
This form needs to be written clearly and legibly. Applicants are liable to disqualification should any false particulars or deliberate suppression of information be submitted. All required documents must be submitted with application.
Closing date: 10 April 2012 (Tuesday)
Applications received after the closing date will be disqualified.
Note: Proof of posting is not proof of receipt
List of Participating Colleges
theSun-MAPCU Higher Education Scholarship Fund,
c/o Sun Media Corporation Sdn. Bhd.,
P.O. Box 179, Pejabat Pos, Jalan Sultan,
46770 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Download Application Form
Deadline : 10 April 2012 (Tuesday)